Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 26, 2020
SWOT analysis of Maxima analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Maxima SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Maxima to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Maxima is one of the leading brands in the lifestyle and retail sector.
The table below lists the Maxima SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Maxima competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Maxima:
1. The brand has over 2000 retailers and over 6000 retailers over the country
2. The brand has very high recall among the consumers
3. Maxima advertisements have been stressing on high quality and reliability of its watches with a value for money spent. The brand has benefitted from its marketing campaigns 4. Good distribution and availability through multi-brand retails and exclusive stores
Here are the weaknesses in the Maxima SWOT Analysis:
1. Though the brand has been positioned as durable and value for money, its competitor brands targeting the youth market have been more aggressive in their positioning 2. Design of the watches more often than not is visually too simple
Following are the Opportunities in Maxima SWOT Analysis:
1. There is high level of expansion in the watch industry, especially in the youth segment
2. The brand can also expand its market internationally with promotion and marketing strategies
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Maxima are as mentioned:
1. The low level segment is very cluttered with brands and have a tough price war in the market
2. The profit margins of the watches are very tight in this segment and variations in the cost can directly affect price, margins and sales
3. Fake watches that carry the same brand name and sell cheaply
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Maxima. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute