PC Chandra Jewelers SWOT Analysis, Competitors & USP
Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 26, 2020
SWOT analysis of PC Chandra Jewelers analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In PC Chandra Jewelers SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like PC Chandra Jewelers to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. PC Chandra Jewelers is one of the leading brands in the lifestyle and retail sector.
The article below lists the PC Chandra Jewelers SWOT, competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & USP. Let us start the PC Chandra Jewelers SWOT Analysis:
For PC Chandra Jewelers, SWOT analysis can help the brand focus on building upon its strengths and opportunities while addressing its weaknesses as well as threats to improve its market position.
PC Chandra Jewelers Strengths
The strengths of PC Chandra Jewelers looks at the key aspects of its business which gives it competitive advantage in the market. Some important factors in a brand's strengths include its financial position, experienced workforce, product uniqueness & intangible assets like brand value. Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of PC Chandra Jewelers :
1. Family owned business with lots of experience in the diamonds and jeweler business 2. The company has a strong presence in India. 3. They have a differentiating factor that they have a whole set of baby collection in Jeweler 4. Collectively has a great scope in the Occasions like Dhanteras and Diwali ,they have number of promotion being carried away in this peak time, which directly affects the sales in positive way
5. Good advertising and branding through TVCs and print ads
PC Chandra Jewelers Weaknesses
The weaknesses of a brand are certain aspects of its business which are it can improve to increase its position further. Certain weaknesses can be defined as attributes which the company is lacking or in which the competitors are better. Here are the weaknesses in the PC Chandra Jewelers SWOT Analysis:
1. Mostly concentration of expanding is happening in the metros like Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, But needs to concentrate in the Tier II cities, since these are the revenue generated cities 2. Lesser brand awareness as compared to a few top of the mind recall brands
PC Chandra Jewelers Opportunities
The opportunities for any brand can include areas of improvement to increase its business. A brand's opportunities can lie in geographic expansion, product improvements, better communication etc. Following are the opportunities in PC Chandra Jewelers SWOT Analysis:
1. Gold as an investment is still in demand 2.Exchange old jeweler for new designs
3. Increasing purchasing power of people
4. International growth opportunities
PC Chandra Jewelers Threats
The threats for any business can be factors which can negatively impact its business. Some factors like increased competitor activity, changing government policies, alternate products or services etc. can be threats. The threats in the SWOT Analysis of PC Chandra Jewelers are as mentioned:
1.Fluctuations in gold prices 2.Much competition from organized sector as well as unorganized sector 3.Needs to concentrate in light weight jeweler
PC Chandra Jewelers Competitors
There are several brands in the market which are competing for the same set of customers. Below are the top 4 competitors of PC Chandra Jewelers:
Woman who loves traditional wear jeweler mostly embedded in Gold
Upper middle and upper class women
Trusted brand in jewellery
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to PC Chandra Jewelers. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute