Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 26, 2020
SWOT analysis of Swiss Legend analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Swiss Legend SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Swiss Legend to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Swiss Legend is one of the leading brands in the lifestyle and retail sector.
The article below lists the Swiss Legend SWOT, competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & USP. Let us start the Swiss Legend SWOT Analysis:
For Swiss Legend, SWOT analysis can help the brand focus on building upon its strengths and opportunities while addressing its weaknesses as well as threats to improve its market position.
Swiss Legend Strengths
The strengths of Swiss Legend looks at the key aspects of its business which gives it competitive advantage in the market. Some important factors in a brand's strengths include its financial position, experienced workforce, product uniqueness & intangible assets like brand value. Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Swiss Legend :
1. The brand is popular amongst the youth for trendy stylish designs in both the sporty and classic categories
2. The watches perceived to be stylish, durable yet value for money
3. The brand has been associated with popular awards events and celebrities that have given the brand high recall among its consumers
4. The company holding the brand has been one of the fastest growing companies in America. This has benefited the brand
5. Strong brand presence and wide range
Swiss Legend Weaknesses
The weaknesses of a brand are certain aspects of its business which are it can improve to increase its position further. Certain weaknesses can be defined as attributes which the company is lacking or in which the competitors are better. Here are the weaknesses in the Swiss Legend SWOT Analysis:
1. The brand is perceived to be more of a fashion brand than being a watch collector’s item.
2. Intense competition means brand switching is high, which affects profits
Swiss Legend Opportunities
The opportunities for any brand can include areas of improvement to increase its business. A brand's opportunities can lie in geographic expansion, product improvements, better communication etc. Following are the opportunities in Swiss Legend SWOT Analysis:
1. The brand, held by a private company has limited presence internationally, despite being popular. Extending the dealer and distributor network can help the brand
2. The developing market has been growing, especially in the mid to luxury segment. Presence in these markets can open multiple opportunities.
Swiss Legend Threats
The threats for any business can be factors which can negatively impact its business. Some factors like increased competitor activity, changing government policies, alternate products or services etc. can be threats. The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Swiss Legend are as mentioned:
1. Being a primarily mid segment brand, local brands in different countries pose a threat towards the brand
2. Replicas and fake watches
3. Brand switching due to many options
Swiss Legend Competitors
There are several brands in the market which are competing for the same set of customers. Below are the top 3 competitors of Swiss Legend:
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Swiss Legend. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute