Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 26, 2020
SWOT analysis of Hobby Ideas analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Hobby Ideas SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Hobby Ideas to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Hobby Ideas is one of the leading brands in the lifestyle and retail sector.
The table below lists the Hobby Ideas SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Hobby Ideas competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
People interested in craft art and other similar hobbies
Urban upper middle class households
Chain of art, craft and hobby stores
SWOT Analysis of Hobby Ideas
Hobby Ideas Strengths
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Hobby Ideas:
1. Offers a range of more than 2500 products across various categories 2. Products includes Moulding Craft, Glass Craft, Ceramic Craft, Fabric Craft, Candle Craft, Decoupage, Scrapbooking & Paper Craft, Stickers & Transfers, Aero Modeling, D.I.Y Kits, Stamp Collection, Fine Art range, Party products, Magic Kits, Games, Return Gifts, Puzzles and more 3. Products are complemented with books, videos, articles, projects and workshops 4. Trained staff and teachers
5. It has a first mover advantage in the Indian market
Hobby Ideas Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the Hobby Ideas SWOT Analysis:
1.Customer base is very less as it is a new concept 2. Hasn't expanded beyond metro cities
Hobby Ideas Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in Hobby Ideas SWOT Analysis:
1.Disposable income is increasing of the customers
2. Tapping the international market specially emerging economies
3. Acquisition of smaller retail chains
4. More visibility through advertising and customer focused services
Hobby Ideas Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Hobby Ideas are as mentioned:
1.Concept is not so popular yet 2.Huge expense is required in advertisement and promotion
3. More stores on similar lines and entry of international players
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Hobby Ideas. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute