K Raheja Corp Group SWOT Analysis, Competitors & USP
Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 26, 2020
SWOT analysis of K Raheja Corp Group analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In K Raheja Corp Group SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like K Raheja Corp Group to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. K Raheja Corp Group is one of the leading brands in the lifestyle and retail sector.
The article below lists the K Raheja Corp Group SWOT, competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & USP. Let us start the K Raheja Corp Group SWOT Analysis:
For K Raheja Corp Group, SWOT analysis can help the brand focus on building upon its strengths and opportunities while addressing its weaknesses as well as threats to improve its market position.
K Raheja Corp Group Strengths
The strengths of K Raheja Corp Group looks at the key aspects of its business which gives it competitive advantage in the market. Some important factors in a brand's strengths include its financial position, experienced workforce, product uniqueness & intangible assets like brand value. Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of K Raheja Corp Group :
1. Group has stability of performance over the years
2. They are one of the pioneers in organized retail industry in India
3. Group expanding its chains across the country
4. Large spread retail format with anchor stores in anchor malls
5. It has popular retail brands like Shoppers Stop, Hypercity, Crossword etc under its portfolio
K Raheja Corp Group Weaknesses
The weaknesses of a brand are certain aspects of its business which are it can improve to increase its position further. Certain weaknesses can be defined as attributes which the company is lacking or in which the competitors are better. Here are the weaknesses in the K Raheja Corp Group SWOT Analysis:
1. The brand is dominant in urban Indian cities and limited global presence
2. Strong competition from Indian and foreign players would mean limited market share
K Raheja Corp Group Opportunities
The opportunities for any brand can include areas of improvement to increase its business. A brand's opportunities can lie in geographic expansion, product improvements, better communication etc. Following are the opportunities in K Raheja Corp Group SWOT Analysis:
1. Evolving customer preference could be opportunity to grow in retail 2. Economies of scale as group provides everything to everyone
3. There is large premium target group market available globally which is ready to spend on quality
K Raheja Corp Group Threats
The threats for any business can be factors which can negatively impact its business. Some factors like increased competitor activity, changing government policies, alternate products or services etc. can be threats. The threats in the SWOT Analysis of K Raheja Corp Group are as mentioned:
1. Large competition from domestic players
2. Evolving unorganized retail sector in India
3. Consumers look out for brand over quality in today’s era
4. Rising real estate prices is biggest threat to organized retail sector
K Raheja Corp Group Competitors
There are several brands in the market which are competing for the same set of customers. Below are the top 3 competitors of K Raheja Corp Group:
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to K Raheja Corp Group. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute