Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 26, 2020
SWOT analysis of Beaurepaires analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Beaurepaires SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Beaurepaires to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Beaurepaires is one of the leading brands in the lifestyle and retail sector.
The table below lists the Beaurepaires SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Beaurepaires competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Tyres and tyre services for all vehicles anywhere in Austrailia
Vehicle owners looking for convenience
All type of tyres and tyre services under one roof
SWOT Analysis of Beaurepaires
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Beaurepaires:
1. Wide network of around 330 stores in Australia 2. Focus on customer service and expert advices 3. Tyres and related services for all type of vehicles under one roof 4. On road assistance to heavy vehicles
5. The brand has a good presence through TVCs
Here are the weaknesses in the Beaurepaires SWOT Analysis:
1. Availability of only Goodyear and Dunlop tyres and not other brands 2. Non availability of on road assistance for light-medium vehicles 3. People’s perception that it is too expensive to do small repairs at Beaurepaires
Following are the Opportunities in Beaurepaires SWOT Analysis:
1. Can offer on road assistance to light- medium passenger vehicles
2. Goodyear coming up with the latest technology tyres is an opportunity for Beaurepaires to attract new customers
3. Growing automobile industry in the country will ensure that people will demand more such stores
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Beaurepaires are as mentioned:
1. Competition from other multinational tyre companies 2. Multi brand tyre retailers are a threat since they can offer more convenience for the buyers 3. Unorganized garages will be a threat in the service and repair sector
Below are the top 3 competitors of Beaurepaires:
1. Bridgestone select
2. Tyre right 3. National tyres
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Beaurepaires. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute