Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 26, 2020
SWOT analysis of 24Studio analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In 24Studio SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like 24Studio to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. 24Studio is one of the leading brands in the lifestyle and retail sector.
The table below lists the 24Studio SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top 24Studio competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
Online brand shoppers who have personalized services and value for their money
24 studio is UK’s leading home catalogue retailer with extensive product offerings
SWOT Analysis of 24Studio
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of 24Studio:
1. Unmatched in-house free personalization services (close to 3.2 million pieces/year) 2. Large variety of personalized Christmas products 3. Option to spread the cost of purchase for greater shopper ease
4. Popular brands (Adidas, Nike, Firetrap, Superdry, Voi Jeans, Fred Perry etc.) 5. Shopping enabled on electronic formats- PC, Mobile, Tablet, Phablet
8. Large customer base in UK (close to 1.2 million)
9. “Quick-shop” utility to save time
Here are the weaknesses in the 24Studio SWOT Analysis:
1. Large interest rate if opted for monthly payments, huge charge of late payments 2. High cost of delivery and paid customer helpline
3. Limited brand awareness and low marketing compared to big brands
Following are the Opportunities in 24Studio SWOT Analysis:
1. Expand to rural areas of UK, later in other parts of Europe and consequently across the world 2. Improve customer service: Resolve issues post-product delivery 3.Adopt customer-friendly payment policies
4. Increase male shopper participation
5. Increase in the online shopping customer base
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of 24Studio are as mentioned:
1. Competing brands offering better variety at lower prices 2. Threat of “free-personalization” model being imitated 3. Intense competition in the online multi-brand retail space
4. Emergence of a better concept than e-commerce in future
Below are the top 5 competitors of 24Studio:
1. Amazon UK 2. Argos UK 3. Next UK
4. Bargain Crazy
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to 24Studio. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute