The Parthenon Group SWOT Analysis, Competitors & USP
Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 12, 2020
SWOT analysis of The Parthenon Group analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In The Parthenon Group SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like The Parthenon Group to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. The Parthenon Group is one of the leading brands in the management & consulting sector.
The table below lists the The Parthenon Group SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top The Parthenon Group competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
The Parthenon Group SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning, USP & Brand Analysis Table
Provides services only to the business leaders and CEOs
The Parthenon Group STP
All industries looking for business solutions
All industries and companies
SWOT Analysis of The Parthenon Group
The Parthenon Group Strengths
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of The Parthenon Group:
1. They provide customized solutions to the client. 2. They form life long relationship with clients focusing on customer service
3. Have offices in US, UK, India, China
4. It has expertise in business financial services, retail, education, healthcare, technology, expertise etc
The Parthenon Group Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the The Parthenon Group SWOT Analysis:
1. They have not yet penetrated globally 2. Brand awareness is less compared to industry leaders
The Parthenon Group Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in The Parthenon Group SWOT Analysis:
1. They have opportunities in emerging economies.
2. Providing consultancy services to even small and midsized organizations
The Parthenon Group Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of The Parthenon Group are as mentioned:
1. Stiff competition from existing industry players
2. Fluctuations in currencies affect international projects 3. The ongoing recession may hinder the growth of business.
The Parthenon Group Competition
The Parthenon Group Competitors
Below are the top 3 competitors of The Parthenon Group:
1. McKinsey & Company 2. Booz & Company 3. Bain & Company
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to The Parthenon Group. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute