Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 12, 2020
SWOT analysis of Nitco Tiles analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Nitco Tiles SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Nitco Tiles to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Nitco Tiles is one of the leading brands in the real estate and construction sector.
The article below lists the Nitco Tiles SWOT, competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & USP. Let us start the Nitco Tiles SWOT Analysis:
For Nitco Tiles, SWOT analysis can help the brand focus on building upon its strengths and opportunities while addressing its weaknesses as well as threats to improve its market position.
Nitco Tiles Strengths
The strengths of Nitco Tiles looks at the key aspects of its business which gives it competitive advantage in the market. Some important factors in a brand's strengths include its financial position, experienced workforce, product uniqueness & intangible assets like brand value. Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Nitco Tiles :
1. One of the limited Tiles companies traded on BSE and NSE.
2. It is one of largest manufacturers of floor tiles in India.
3. It has an operational experience of more than 60 years which is a huge advantage over its competitors.
4. The Company exports tiles to countries like Belgium, The Netherlands, Muscat, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Qatar, Oman and other European and African countries.
5. Its pan-India presence is facilitated through many offices.
6. Its strong distribution network comprises more than 1100 direct dealers.
7. NITCO has won several awards for innovation and design and Construction World awards.
Nitco Tiles Weaknesses
The weaknesses of a brand are certain aspects of its business which are it can improve to increase its position further. Certain weaknesses can be defined as attributes which the company is lacking or in which the competitors are better. Here are the weaknesses in the Nitco Tiles SWOT Analysis:
1. Its presence is not there in American countries while some of its competitive brands are exporting products to American countries.
2. Its distribution network is not as strong as competitors & has limited market share
Nitco Tiles Opportunities
The opportunities for any brand can include areas of improvement to increase its business. A brand's opportunities can lie in geographic expansion, product improvements, better communication etc. Following are the opportunities in Nitco Tiles SWOT Analysis:
1. It should do a lot of branding activities that would help increase brand awareness.
2. It can look for mergers in American countries and other parts of the world where it does not have operations.
3. Real Estate sector is growing at a very fast pace that is a good sign for tiles sector.
Nitco Tiles Threats
The threats for any business can be factors which can negatively impact its business. Some factors like increased competitor activity, changing government policies, alternate products or services etc. can be threats. The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Nitco Tiles are as mentioned:
1. It faces strong competition from other leaders of the market.
2. Different countries have different policies that might change over time, this might impact exports for NITCO Tiles
Nitco Tiles Competitors
There are several brands in the market which are competing for the same set of customers. Below are the top 5 competitors of Nitco Tiles:
Owners/builders having projects in Urban i.e. Tier I and Tier II cities
Innovative and High Quality Tiles
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Nitco Tiles. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute