New World Development SWOT Analysis, Competitors & USP
Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 12, 2020
SWOT analysis of New World Development analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In New World Development SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like New World Development to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. New World Development is one of the leading brands in the real estate and construction sector.
The table below lists the New World Development SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top New World Development competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
A New world for you and me; Build a new better world
Quality and efficiency
New World Development STP
Industries-Shipping ,transportation, Hotels, Metro cities
Government projects, tenders, City centric and corporate.
Green building, Environmental friendly infrastructure
SWOT Analysis of New World Development
New World Development Strengths
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of New World Development:
1. Diversified growth into sectors like infrastructure, services and telecommunications 2. Green initiative through CSR and working for the education and underprivileged 3. Quick delivery and services 4. Strong financial position and strong brand name 5. Has an expertise in office buildings, shopping malls, residential apartments in China and Hong Kong
New World Development Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the New World Development SWOT Analysis:
1. Absence of business in low level income group 2. Restrictions and policies implemented by Govt increases operational efficiency 3. Limited global expansion as compared to a few other international players
New World Development Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in New World Development SWOT Analysis:
1. Alliances and joint ventures for expansion 2.Huge potential market in developing nations and emerging economies 3. Acquisitions of small real estate firms
New World Development Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of New World Development are as mentioned:
1. Economic slowdown and market fluctuations 2.Exchange rate fluctuations 3.Intense competition from existing and new players
New World Development Competition
New World Development Competitors
Below are the top 3 competitors of New World Development:
1. Holts Wharf
2. Sun Hung Kai properties ltd
3. Hung Lung group
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to New World Development. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute