Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 12, 2020
SWOT analysis of Yamato Holdings analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Yamato Holdings SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Yamato Holdings to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Yamato Holdings is one of the leading brands in the transport and logistics sector.
The table below lists the Yamato Holdings SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Yamato Holdings competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
It provides same-day delivery to anywhere in Singapore through TA-Q-BIN service
Yamato Holdings STP
Customers with road transportation and logistics requirement
Goods delivery among homes, office, hotels, airports, service centres
Japan’s largest door-to-door delivery service company
SWOT Analysis of Yamato Holdings
Yamato Holdings Strengths
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Yamato Holdings:
1. It provides same day delivery to anywhere in Singapore trough TA-Q-BIN network 2. Majority market share in door-to-door delivery service in Japan 3. Vehicle maintenance plant to achieve high operational efficiency 4. It consists of 45 subsidiaries and 7 affiliated companies
5. Strong market position and network
Yamato Holdings Weaknesses
Here are the weaknesses in the Yamato Holdings SWOT Analysis:
1. High dependency on TA-Q-BIN business for operating revenues2. Limited global penetration and brand awareness as compared to global leaders
Yamato Holdings Opportunities
Following are the Opportunities in Yamato Holdings SWOT Analysis:
1. Global expansion and better penetration 2. Increased use of logistics services in sectors such as technology, consumer retail, automotive and industrial 3. Improvement in service through better staff training and stricter control over customer information
Yamato Holdings Threats
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Yamato Holdings are as mentioned:
1. Unexpectedly strict environmental regulations could be enacted 2. Roads and other infrastructure could be damaged as a result of a natural disaster 3. Unstable diesel or other fuel prices
Yamato Holdings Competition
Yamato Holdings Competitors
Below are the top 2 competitors of Yamato Holdings:
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Yamato Holdings. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute