Published by MBA Skool Team, Last Updated: April 12, 2020
SWOT analysis of Ferrovial analyses the brand by its strengths, weaknesses, opportunities & threats. In Ferrovial SWOT Analysis, the strengths and weaknesses are the internal factors whereas opportunities and threats are the external factors.
SWOT Analysis is a proven management framework which enables a brand like Ferrovial to benchmark its business & performance as compared to the competitors. Ferrovial is one of the leading brands in the transport and logistics sector.
The table below lists the Ferrovial SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats), top Ferrovial competitors and includes its target market, segmentation, positioning & Unique Selling Proposition (USP).
One of the largest private toll highway developers in the world in terms of the number of projects as well as investments
Business which requires transport infrastructure and services
Development, construction, and maintenance services for airports, toll roads, railroads, and parking garages
World’s leading private investor in transport infrastructure and services
SWOT Analysis of Ferrovial
Below are the Strengths in the SWOT Analysis of Ferrovial:
1. Strong financial performance 2. Growth and profitability improvement 3. Top class assets supporting cash generation 4. Workforce of 70,000 employees and operations in more than 15 countries
Here are the weaknesses in the Ferrovial SWOT Analysis:
1. Weak international presence compared to industry leaders 2. Excessively dependent on Spain for business 3. Low investment in emerging economies
Following are the Opportunities in Ferrovial SWOT Analysis:
1. Selective exposure to emerging economies 2. Strategic acquisitions to achieve synergies of business 3. Diversification of services
The threats in the SWOT Analysis of Ferrovial are as mentioned:
1. Credit and liquidity shortages 2. Limited economic growth 3. Stricter rules and regulations
Below are the top 3 competitors of Ferrovial:
1. Abengoa 2. Abertis infraestucturas 3.Actividades de construcción y servicios
This article has been researched & authored by the Content & Research Team. It has been reviewed & published by the MBA Skool Team. The content on MBA Skool has been created for educational & academic purpose only.
Similar analysis has also been done for the competitors of the company belonging to the same category, sector or industry. Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Ferrovial. This section covers SWOT Analysis, Competitors, Segmentation, Target Market, Positioning & USP of more than 2500 brands from over 20 industry sectors.
The brand names and other brand information used in the SWOT Analysis section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBA Skool in any way. Edit the brand or add a new one to SWOT Analysis section : Contribute