Top 10 Bike Companies in India 2015

Posted in Top Brand Lists, Total Reads: 21731

8. Mahindra Two Wheelers

Mahindra two wheelers ltd started its business after acquisition of Kinetic Motor Company limited in 2008.

20 % stake of KMCL is owned by Mahindra two wheelers and the rest 80 % by M & M group. Its headquarter is in Pune. This is a part of Mahindra & Mahindra group. Its manufacturing house is in Pithampur, Indore. Its new range of motorcycle Mahindra Centuro which is its in-house product has won several awards. MTWL has its R&D unit at Pune. It has a very vast network of more than 400 dealers across the country. They are also in partner with the Taiwan’s Sanyang Industry Company which is a top manufacturer of two wheelers to improve its scooter portfolio.

No of units sold: 145,229

Market share (%): 0.91

Looking for Similar Lists, Browse more Top Lists

Share this Page on:
Facebook ShareTweetShare on G+Share on Linkedin