MBASkool is a one-stop management knowledge portal and a B-School community for all MBA students, professionals and MBA institutes, with the motto “Study Learn Share”. It offers a platform having Business Articles, Brand Analysis, Business Concepts, Official B-School Magazines, Quizzes, Skill Tests, Official Club College & Event Pages and Contests.
Students and professionals can use MBASkool absolutely free of cost.
Fun Corner section has popular categories like Top Brand Lists, Innovative Products,Fun Lists for MBAs, Print ads etc which contribute in learning in a fun way.
+ Much More
As a user, you can explore all of the following on MBASkool for free:
1. Wide range of business articles written by MBA students and industry experts on various topics on Finance, marketing, Operations, HR, Strategy and much more.
2. Study analysis of brands across various sectors which have been analyzed by the Brand Research Team.
3. Learn & study management and business terms & concepts from the Business Concepts Section and test yourself through the Quizzes Section
4. B-School & Organization Events, Seminars, Workshops, Festival News etc can be posted on the Events Section
5. Interact with students and industry people through the forum
6. Participate in a number of article writing, photography etc contests organized MBASkool Team.
“To be the most preferred online destination for management graduates and business professionals”.
MBASkool.com is a free to join community which has been set up with a simple vision, keeping in mind the dynamic requirements of management students and professionals across sectors.
MBASkool.com aims to be a preferred medium for the budding managers and business professionals to gain that extra edge by sharing their knowledge with their peers and industry experts.
To provide the latest information in the fields of Finance, Marketing, Operations, HR & Strategy through a common knowledge base, which can be shared across the MBA community and help management graduates and business professionals to strengthen their concepts, in their respective fields.
You can contact us regarding anything on admin[at]mbaskool[dot]com or mbaskool[at]gmail[dot]com. You can also leave a message on our contact us page.
You can fill the Feedback Form to help us improve.