SWOT Analysis of Lufthansa with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
There's no better way to fly
The largest airline in Europe in terms of overall passengers carried and fleet size
Passengers preferring comfort/reliability/quality service
Upper middle class/ business men / leisure travellers
Safety and Trust, premium
1. Largest Star Alliance Member 2. Leading IT service provider for the Air Transport industry 3. Strong image associated with German Engineering 4. A status symbol amongst Corporate/Business men
5. Has a strong workforce of over 37,000 employees
6. Over 200 international destinations in nearly 80 countries
1. Significant Exposure to Higher Competitive Market
2. Market share growth restricted due to pressure from competition
1. Being the largest member of Star Alliance they have scope to acquire some smaller players 2. More penetration in emerging economies tapping the high-end customers 3. Improvement in experience and high-quality services to customers
1. Other Alliances: One World, Sky team 2. Increased international competition
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Lufthansa. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.