SWOT Analysis of Turkish Airlines with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Speed, punctuality without compromising quality of service
Corporate Business / Leisure travelers
Upper middle class
First class service at business class fares
1. Substantial cost advantage over rivals 2. Benefiting from liberalisation policies 3. Serves around 250 destinations all over the world 4. Innovative marketing strategies giving an edge over competitors (launched the QR flag campaign during London Olympics to spread awareness and attract customers from all over the world)
5. Association with sports teams and events as sponsors increase brand equity
1. Under-utilising the potential of membership with Star Alliance 2. Restrictions on expansion due to government intervention
1. Increasing disposable income among its UK population 2. Rising market share can be used to create a strong brand image 3. Leverage the flourishing tourism in Turkey
1. LCCs increasing their presence
2. Economic downturn can result in decline of air travel – particularly for business traffic
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Turkish Airlines. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.