1. Joint venture operations are found in Italy, France, Turkey, India, Pakistan, China, Serbia and Russia. 2. It has over 130,000 employees globally and has production capacity of over 2 million cars a year 3. Fiat was the world's ninth largest carmaker and the largest in Italy 4. Fiat has formed a joint venture with India's TATA Motors and China's Chery motors. 5. Fiat has various brands associated with it like Ferrari, Masserati, Alpha Romeo
6. The brand has good advertising and marketing through print media, TV, online ads etc
7. The company manufactures close to 1.5 million car units every year
1. Limited market share as compared to other big car brands
2. Fiat has not been able to become a leading car player in emerging economies
1. FIAT can focus on developing hybrid cars and fuel efficient cars for the future 2. Tapping emerging markets across the world and building a global brand 3. Fast growing automobile market can be an opportunity
4. More advertising and focus on services can help Fiat tap newer geographies
1. Government policies for the automobile sector across the world 2. Ever increasing fuel prices can lead to reduction in car sales 3. Intense competition from global automobile brands can reduce FIAT's market share 4. Substitute modes of public transport like buses, metro trains etc 5. Groundbreaking innovations challenge existing excellence in production
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Fiat. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.