1. Hero Moto Corp has a huge brand equity and one of the biggest players in the two wheelers Indian market 2. Excellent R&D of Hero Moto Corp, and wide variety of products in every segment. 3. Excellent distribution, over 3000 dealerships and service centers 4. Good advertising and excellent branding & marketing of Hero Moto Corp
5. More than 5000 people are employed with the organization
6. Sponsorship of many events related to sports & racing has made Hero Moto Corp a strong brand
7. The brand has received several awards & recognition for its work in the industry
8. Ad campaigns through TV, billboards, online media etc boost the brand image
1. Intense competition from Indian and international players means limited market share growth of Hero Moto Corp 2. Most of the products have similar features and low on design and innovation
1. Two-wheeler segment is one of the most growing industries 2. Export of Hero Moto Corp bikes is limited i.e. untapped international markets
3. Introduction of bikes in the premium segment
1. Strong competition from Indian as well as international brands 2. Dependence on government policies and rising fuel prices can affect business margins for Hero Moto Corp 3. Better public transport will affect two-wheeler sales
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Hero Moto Corp. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.