1. Honda is the sixth largest automobile manufacturer in the world selling cars in over a 100 countries 2. Excellent branding, advertising and after sales servicing 3. Honda has over 180,000 employees globally 4. Production System that is refined over the years along with High and powerful research and development R&D 5.High brand equity and brand loyalty amongst customers 6. Honda has a strong presence in motorsports like F1 7. Eco-friendly Honda Prius enhanced the brand image
8. The brand has excellent marketing and advertising campaigns across the world
1. Intense competition in the automobile segment means limited market share growth 2. Honda had to recall a few of their models for corrective measures which caused a lot of hue and cry
1. Developing hybrid Honda cars and fuel efficient cars for the future 2. Tapping emerging markets across the world and building a global brand 3. Fast growing automobile market can be used by Honda to increase their business
1. Government policies for the automobile sector across the world can hurt international business of Honda cars 2. Ever increasing fuel prices 3. Honda's business can be affected by intense competition from global automobile brands 4. Substitute modes of public transport like buses, metro trains etc
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Honda Motors. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.