Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 7712
SWOT Analysis of PayPal with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Online payment Company, Ecommerce Finance
Banking and Financial Services
The safer way to pay online
Largest market Share
Online Payment processing
Online consumers looking for financial solutions
Ecommerce and financial solutions
1. Highly secured online Infrastructure
2. Available in 24 currencies worldwide 3. Spread over 190 markets all over the world 4. More than 153 million online accounts 5. PayPal presents anti-phishing advice on their website for identifying and reporting phishing.
1. High exposure to risk and frauds
2. Paypal has faced controversies regarding payment transactions
3. Not to popular in emerging economies where people are conservative for online payments 4. Local restrictions in countries like China, Japan, Taiwan, Brazil, India
1. Cashless economies 2. Digital currency
3. Upcoming ecommerce markets
1. Stringent economic policies world over 2. Highly competitive environment
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to PayPal. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.