Posted in Banking & Financial Services, Total Reads: 5676
SWOT Analysis of Public Bank with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Public Bank (Malaysia)
Retail and Islamic banking
Excellence & beyond
A customer caring bank
Home Loans, Auto Loans and SMEs
To sustain the position of being the most efficient, profitable and respected premier financial institution in Malaysia.
1. One of the top 3 banking group in Malaysia by asset size 2. Public Bank Group serves the financial needs of over eight million customers from all walks of life in Malaysia and in other countries in which the Group operates 3. Unbroken profit track record of the Group 4. Leader in residential mortgages, passenger vehicle financing and commercial property financing in Malaysia
1. Only a regional player and limited global presence 2. Need more branches as the reach is scarce compared to leading banks
1. Overseas Operations and collaborations 2. Business diversifications like Insurance and Mutual funds 3. New business specific products for Small and medium scale enterprises
1. Increasing competition in home mortgages will inevitably result in some compression of the net interest margin 2. Sovereign Debt crisis in the Euro Zone 3. Higher capital requirements under Basel III
1. AMMB Holdings Berhad 2. Bank Muamalat Malaysia Berhad 3. Bank Pembangunan Malaysia Berhad
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.