1. Colgate Dental Cream offers all-around cavity protection, even where a toothbrush cannot reach 2. It‘s great mint taste freshens breath 3. Colgate protects against root caries 4. It cleans & makes teeth whiter and repairs early decay spots 5. Colgate is an extremely popular brand and high brand awareness due to advertising
6. Sponsorship of events for dental associations have been beneficial for the brand
1. High dependence of the company on a single category i.e. Oral Care 2. Immense competition in the segment means limited market share growth for Colgate
1. Leverage on fact that Colgate has been ranked as the most trusted brand in India 2. Focus on innovation and new product launches by deploying advanced technologies 3. Growth in emerging markets – rural and semi-urban
1. High competition from competitive brands like Pepsodent from HUL 2. Increasing commodity prices for manufacturing can affect Colgate
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.