Appearance and health conscious people of all ages
Women of all ages in both urban and rural population of India & Young and appearance conscious consumer
Parachute promises to make your hair best in the world
Parachute SWOT Analysis
1. Parachute is market leader in its category, has a huge loyalty in the urban & rural sections of India 2. Brand has sought to remain relevant and differentiated through a slew of initiatives in packaging & communication like the “weight-test” (proving that pure Coconut oil is heavier than impure oil) 3. Parachute enjoys tremendous equity and trust with every passing generation 4. Is entering the shampoo market with Starz and has a range specifically for the age group of 3-10yrs 5. One of the most recognized and trusted brands
6. Parachute has excellent brand visibility through advertisements on TV, newspapers, magazine, online etc
7. Due to excellent distribution of Marico, the brand is available across supermarkets, groceries etc
8. Brand ambassadors like leading actresses have helped the brand connect with the audience
1. Innovations like personal massager where available only in select cities and limited quantities 2. Highly competitive market means Parachute's market share is stagnated
1. Parachute can get into skin care by introducing oils for application on the entire body 2. Launch variants that have not only coconut but also other natural ingredients that benefit the hair. This will help fight competition from brands that are not made of coconut but other ingredients like badam, amla, mustard etc.
3. Global expansion can help the brand reach out to a wider audience
1. Many players are entering the market can affect its business 2. Parachute as a brand is positioned as a coconut oil. Competitor brands are communicating the advantages of using oils that are made of badam, amla, mustard etc.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Parachute. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.