1. Dabur has products present in over 60 c0untries and distribution through 5000 distributors and 3 million outlets 2. Strong brand image and product development strength of Dabur
3. Strong distribution network and an extensive supply chain 4. Dabur has welfare activities in health care, education and other socio-economic activities 5. Has focus markets in GCC, Egypt, Nigeria, US, Nepal etc
6. It has a strong legacy since its inception in 1884
7. Dabur has an excellent product diversification in healthcare, oral care, food, personal care, home care etc
1. Fake products sold under the name of their brands 2. Dabur products has stiff competition from big domestic players and international brands
1. Tapping rural markets and increase penetration in urban areas can boost Dabur 2. Mergers and acquisitions to strengthen the brand 3. Increasing purchasing power of people thereby increasing demand
1. Intense and increasing competition amongst other FMCG companies means burden of Dabur's market share 2. FDI in retail thereby allowing international brands 3. Competition from unbranded and local products
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.