SWOT Analysis of FeviStick with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Pidilite Industries Ltd.
No Chip Chip. No JhikJhik.
Market leader in glue sticks in India
Customers looking for value-for-money and user-friendly products which makes their work easy.
Households, stationers, retailers, students, offices, etc.
Super Glue Stick.
1. First brand to come up with the glue stick product in India, which completely revolutionized the Indian glue industry. 2. Market leader in glue sticks with a dominant market share. 3. Very user-friendly and economical. 4. The brand recall of the prefix “Fevi”, did the trick again for FeviStick and was an instant hit when it came into the market.
5. The advertisements are witty and appealing.
1. There is low market penetration in international markets. 2. Similar products or fake imitations affects brand and sales
1. Tie-ups with Korean and Chinese manufacturers to product the glue, giving the brand a global presence. 2. Competitions and contests for students organized at school and junior college levels is gaining popularity.
1. Brand loyalty among customers is very less and competition takes advantage of this fact to introduce cost-effective products. 2. Advertisements are not to be seen recently and promotion has taken a backseat. 3. Glue market is in threat by the paper stickers and the pins industry.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.