1. Johnson & Johnson is one of the World’s Most Admired Companies
2. The United Nations awarded Johnson & Johnson the Humanitarian of the Year Award for our leading role in its Healthy Mother, Healthy Child initiative.
3. One of the “Top 100 Companies for Working Mothers” every year since the list was initiated 26 years ago.
4. Johnson & Johnson has strong brand presence in form of advertising media and print media for a number of products.
5. Excellent distribution network as the brand is supplied to remote villages and faraway places
6. J&J is a brand trusted by mothers the world over
7. Johnson & Johnson has an excellent product portfolio and high quality offerings 8. It includes some 250 subsidiary companies with operations in over 57 countries and products sold in over 175 countries
9. More than 100,000+ people are employed with J&J
1. Strong competition means limited market share growth for Johnson & Johnson
2. Being a global brand means operations are disturbed by market fluctuations
1. Acquisitions of other smaller companies and increasing Johnson & Johnson's presence
2. Bringing out a range of more portable products for economy class and increasing rural penetration
3. Johnson & Johnson can tir-up with corporates, schools, colleges, hospitals etc for their business
1. Increasing competition can reduce market share of Johnson & Johnson
2. Spurious brands with the name similar to existing brand name
3. Availability of cheap substitutes and low priced competitors
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Johnson & Johnson. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.