SWOT Analysis of Dove with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Personal Health Care – Soap
Everyday Moisture is the key to beautiful skin
Dove provides deep Moisturizer for Dry Skin
Personal Health Care – Soap , Hair Care & Deodrants
Targets women of all ages from the urban households
Dove is committed to help all women realise their personal beauty potential by creating products that deliver real care.
Dove SWOT Analysis
1. Dove contains 1/4 moisturizing cream 2. Dove has got an excellent market presence owing to string advertising and marketing exercises 3. Flagship product of Unilever with strong brand awareness through advertising and branding 4. Promises not to leave any residue on the skin
5. Dove products are available in more than 80 countries worldwide
6. Apart from soaps, products like bathing gel, shampoos, conditioners, creams, deodorants are also a part of the product line
7. Dove products are available through an extensive supply chain network of Unilever at leading supermarkets, stores & even online
1. Intense competition for Dove in the FMCG market means limited growth in market share 2. Targets primarily only the female segment & products not to popular with men
1. Can target male audience more purposefully 2. Dove can increasing its reach by further geographic expansion
3. Involvement of students from colleges & tieup with corporates can open a new opporunity
1. Increased Competition in this market segment can affect business of Dove 2. Global business can be affected by government policies and fluctuating economies 3. Fake imitations of the brand can affect Dove's image
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Dove. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.