1. Nestle has an experience of more than 140 years in the industry 2. Nestle is one the world's biggest brand and is consistently in the Fortune 500 list 3. The company has a global reach with presence in over 86 countries 4. Employee strength of around 330,000 people worldwide
5. Nestle offers a wide product range including baby food, pet food, dairy products, confectioneries, pharmaceuticals, beverages, etc.
6. Popular brands owned like Maggi, Haagen-Dazs, Boost, Kit Kat, Nescafe, etc.
7. Largest R&D network facilitating continuous innovation
8. Nestle has a very strong supply chain network and products are available through groceries, supermarkets and even online worldwide
9. C.S.R. activities for rural development, environment protection, water conservation,, etc.
10. Mergers and acquisitions and joint ventures have strengthened Nestle's market position
11. Strong marketing and advertising through TVCs, print media, online ads, OOH and sponsoships
12. Brand loyalty and brand recall of Nestle is extremely high for the brand
1.Being a big global brand, numerous controversies in different countries of operation cause issues 2.Strong competition by other brands means limited market share growth for Nestle
1.Introduce more health based food products to tap the health consciousness amongst consumers 2.Expanding focus on developing economies can boost business for Nestle 3.Continue with acquisitions and joint ventures to increase its market share
4.Try to capture the rural markets
5. Tie-ups with leading hotel chains, restaurants, schools, government institutes etc can help Nestle maintain its market dominance
1.Failure of the complex supply chain at low levels can affect the business 2.Economic instability and recession in countries can adversely affect Nestle because it is a global player 3.Events like Eurozone crisis, as most of its revenue comes from Europe
4.Increase in cost of raw materials can affect profit margins
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.