Coffee Holding Co Inc SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Food & Beverages, Total Reads: 2663
SWOT Analysis of Coffee Holding Co Inc with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Coffee Holding Co Inc
Coffee Holding Co Inc.
Food and Beverages
A world of coffee in our hands
The company is one of the few roasters and retailers of coffee in the US
Anyone who consumes caffeinated beverages
Young adults, especially working professionals
Different coffee blends of different origins
1. Caters to all types of customers-wholesalers, retailers, private customers through different brands 2. Availability in a variety of SKUs 3. Availability of green coffees like organic, fair trade and rainforest alliance certified coffees 4. Development of custom blends for customers
5. The product portfolio includes Wholesale Green Coffee, Private Label Coffee and Branded Coffee
1. Limited marketing and advertising campaign 2. Lack of an effective distribution network outside of USA
1. Expansion into small coffee shops selling exclusively Coffee Holding Co Inc. products 2. To expand into a product line of flavoured coffees 3. Alliance with a famous food retailers/ restaurants
1. Emergence of herbal teas and various tea flavours as alternatives 2. Increased awareness among customers regarding health concerns associated with caffeine consumption 3. Emergence of decaf versions of all coffee flavoured drinks
1. Alterra Coffee Roasters 2. Caffé Vita Coffee Roasting Company 3. Colectivo Coffee Roasters
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Coffee Holding Co Inc. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.