Respected world class corporation & the leader in Indian steel business in quality, productivity, profitability & customer satisfaction
1. Strong employee workforce with over 130,000 employees 2. Technical & managerial expertise in the industry 3. Strong raw material supply chain management 4. Strong financial resources owing to being a Govt enterprise
5. It has an annual production of over 13million tonnes
6. Partnerships with NTPC, Bokaro Steel etc has strengthened its market position
1. Govt and political intervention affects operational efficiency 2. Higher profit margins are not allowed
1. Expansion & growth 2. Globalization with tie-ups with international players 3. Mergers & Acquisitions
1. Change in Government policies & economy trend 2. Emerging & existing private sector players 3. Technological developments in outside world
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to SAIL Steel Authority of India. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.