SWOT Analysis of Accenture with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Consulting, IT, Technology
High performance delivered
They are application oriented firm and world’s largest consultancy by revenue
Large companies looking for consulting
Fortune 500 companies and other big organizations
1. They provide technological solutions 2. They have extensive geographic reach in over 120 countries
3. They are the firm with largest revenue in the world in consultancy sector
4. They use the same procedures and processes in approaching projects, making it easy for employees to move from location to location without retraining
5. Good advertising and brand building through TVCs and print ads
6. Strong employee base of nearly 250,000
1. Accenture has been trying to break into serving small to mid-size companies but faces stiff competition.
2. Stiif competition from across the world means slow market share growth
1. They will benefit from its standing as one of the leading IT companies as the technology is constantly evolving 2. Due to the recession businesses are going to be looking for ways to cut back and streamline their operations. Thus Accenture stands a great chance as it is expert in outsourcing.
3. Global penetrations and offering special fees for smaller projects
1. Premium offering may not resonate with midmarket customers
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.