SWOT Analysis of BAE Systems with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Aerospace and Defense security
IT & Technology
One of the biggest defense contractors in the world
Aerospace and defense security products
National Governments and their armies
Aim to be at the forefront of defense technology by providing sophisticated cyber services to mission critical electronic systems
1. Industry Recognition in defense aerospace security 2. Diversified business maintainence training and consulting 3. Focus on R&D with over 85,000 people employed 4. Strong growth in revenue and profits
5. BAE Systems is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index.
6. The company has its global presence in Australia, India, Saudi Arabia, the UK and the US
1. Relatively low employee productivity 2. Unfunded employee post-retirement benefits 3. Allegations of corruption have affected brand image
1. Strategic acquisitions would help build the foundation 2. Rising global defense spending 3. Growth in global aerospace and defense market
1. Intense competition 2. Change in governments or government policy might affect their profits 3. Slowdown in economy will result in budget cuts for emerging market governments
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.