SWOT Analysis of Zodiac Clothing with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Zodiac Clothing Company
Apparel and Accessories
Lifestyle and Retail
Fine Tailoring; Are you game
Relaxed look of shirts
Men looking for formal and stylish party wear
Young urban business executives men
Premium Business shirts
1. Self- owned manufacturing and sourcing facilities as it owns almost 7 manufacturing units 2. Zod Clubwear is a popular sub-brand of Zodiac Clothing
3. Established strong standards for its products through various certifications like the TESTEX Zurich Certification 4. Presence across Asia and Europe. Has 16 offices spread across 5 countries 5. Zodiac sells to approximately 2000 multi-brand retailers and have over 80 exclusive Zodiac showrooms spread across
1. Limited penetration across Indian and global markets as compared to some leading brands
2. Brand visibility is lesser as compared to leading apparel brands
1.Increasing organized retail space which has huge potential of growth 2.Can target new business hubs through corporate tie-ups 3.Largely unsaturated market
4.To tap new avenues like online retailing
1. Entry of several foreign players through test marketing and strategic alliances 2.Govt tax policies to increase unit cost of product.
3. High bargaining power of buyers which means lower switching costs
4. Exposed to currency fluctuation risk which can affect its exports division
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Zodiac Clothing. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.