Posted in Lifestyle and Retail, Total Reads: 13425
SWOT Analysis of Versace with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Gianni Versace S.P.A.
Apparel and Accessories
Lifestyle and Retail
Versace offers products with a perfect blend of glamour, style and high end couture
Urban people with extremely high taste and an appeal for the most innovative and luxury products
Urban upper class individuals
Versace is a brand having a luxury feel along with chic and sophisticated design along with modern aesthetics
Versace SWOT Analysis
1. Versace offers exclusive, breathtaking and intricate collection of clothes 2. Versace have about 80+ exclusive boutiques worldwide as well as their main headquarters in Milan, Italy 3. Very well established brand image and recognized globally 4. Offers a wide range of high quality and original luxury goods
5. Versace brands are worn and endorsed by all celebrities who enjoy looking both sexy and sophisticated
6. They have about 500 employees containing an expert team of designers and stylists 7. Product portfolio also includes perfumes, watches and even mobile phones
8. Since its inception in 1978, Versace has maintained a classy and strong legacy
1. Fake imitations or replicas affects brand image of Versace 2. Due to tough competition there is a high amount of brand switching and restricted market share growth
1. Online Retail and E-marketing are gaining large amount of importance and can be tapped by Versace 2. Demand for luxury goods is always rising as people love looking striking and sharp 3. Innovative and stylishly designed products can be introduced
4. Global expansion to emerging economies where people have high purchasing power and are affluent
1. Economic recession and downturn has an impact on purchasing power of individuals 2. Other cheaper and lower brands trying to copy their classic designs and selling at much cheaper rates 3. Growing competition can cause Versace's business to reduce
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Versace. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.