SWOT Analysis of Fila with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Fila Korea Limited
Apparel and accessories
Lifestyle and Retail
Sport for life
Fila offers high quality premium and innovative sports wear
The Group of people who are fashion conscious and like the sporty look to their daily lifestyle.
People between 18-35 Years including athletes, fashion conscious people.
Fila is one of the world's largest sportswear manufacturing companies
Fila SWOT Analysis
1. The Fila brand has very popular sports brand ambassadors which has promoted their brand very well. 2. The innovative use of mixing different components of cloth into making a different sportswear was very successful 3. Fila’s has a very successful brand image due its motivational designs 4. They have a very good name for its brand logo as its full of colors and easily identifiable
5. The brand has over 100 stores all over the world
6. Strong legacy of the brand since its inception in 1911
7. Fila has diversified into clothes and kids apparel along with shoes
1. Fila has tremendous competition from sports apparel brand globally meaning smaller market share 2. Limited range of products compared to big brands and low brand advertising
1. Fila can be the first brand to inculcate a casual culture into a brand experience 2. The lines of expanding into casual clothing and sports equipment
3. More advertising can boost the brand image and presence of the brand
4. Opening more Fila stores can help attract the youth more.
1. The new changing trends could replace the existing product range quickly 2.Switching cost is very low in this Industry, so regular innovation and adapting to changes in sports industry is quint-essential
3. High competition for Fila means limited market share growth
4. The industry is dominated by a few big players, hence difficult to overcome customer perception can be an issue
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Fila. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.