SWOT Analysis of Fila with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Fila Korea Limited
Apparel and accessories
Lifestyle and Retail
Sport for life
Premium and innovative sports wear
The Group of people who are fashion conscious and like the sporty look to their daily lifestyle.
People between 18-35 Years including athletes, fashion conscious people.
One of the world's largest sportswear manufacturing companies
1. The brand has very popular sports brand ambassadors which has promoted their brand very well. 2. The innovative use of mixing different components of cloth into making a different sportswear was very successful 3. Fila’s has a very successful brand image due its motivational designs 4. They have a very good name for its brand logo as its full of colors and easily identifiable
5. The brand has over 100 stores all over the world
1. Fila has tremendous competition from sports apparel brand globally meaning smaller market share 2. Lack of products in the women segment as compared to mens. 3. Distribution channels not as established as the global sports apparel leaders
1. Fila will be the first brand to inculcate a casual culture into a brand experience 2. The lines of expanding into casual clothing and sports equipment
1. The new changing trends could replace the vintage 80 look followed by fila. 2.Switching cost is very low in this Industry, so regular innovation and adapting to changes in sports industry is quint-essential
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.