Nirvana Jewellery SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Lifestyle and Retail, Total Reads: 2644
SWOT Analysis of Nirvana Jewellery with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Jewellery and diamonds
Lifestyle and retail
Stunning design, Beautiful you
Beautiful designs, Vivacious and contemporary
Woman who wear jewellery as a trend or are fashion conscious
Upper-middle and upper class women
Quality, trust and lifetime warranty
1. One of the India’s largest exporter, present in 120 lifestyle
Outlets 2. Using brand ambassadors to endorse, is a great appeal and to connect to customers 3. They use nickel free and Cadmium free alloys for precautions from health hazards.
4.Gives life time warranty to jewellery 5. Has its presence in over 25 Indian cities
1. Less brand distinction and outlets in Indian market.
2. Limited global penetration as compared to some of the international diamond brands
1. Spread of jewellery stores in Tier II and III cities 2. Advertisements can be used as a platform to increase its brand value 3.Exports have a great scope and dollar going up so more profits in coming years
1. Competition from branded companies 2. Economic fluctuations mean less spending from customers 3. Aggressive advertising from competitors and unorganized sector
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.