Posted in Lifestyle and Retail, Total Reads: 24913
SWOT Analysis of Puma with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Puma Societas Europa Incorporation
Apparel and accessories
Lifestyle and Retail
Be Light; Celebrate Anytime Anywhere
Innovation and Ultimate comfort in the apparel and products.
Sportsmen, Men and women who like sporty energetic apparel with a spray of uniqueness in their apparel.
Urban young upper middle class and upper class Men and Women
Puma is an international brand with creativity, energy and style in their apparel at a very affordable price.
1. Puma is established over 90 countries and employs around 8300 employees all over the world.
2. Puma is the main producer of enthusiast droving shoes and racing suits in both Formula One and NASCAR.
3. Puma has entered into partnerships with famous companies like Ferrari and BMW.
4. Puma brand is very innovative and has a very rich Research and Development team. The Company produced the first screw boots for football and “Mexico 68” with the innovative brush soles, which were the most comfortable running shoes.
5. Puma has an excellent brand name throughout the world.
6. The brand has excellent management and marketing strategies and has the advertised the products very well and eye-catching throughout the world.
7. Puma has entered into sponsorships with various players and teams in different sects of the sporting industry.
8. Puma was the official sponsor of the FIFA football World Cup
1.Puma has tough competition and limited market share compared to Nike and Adidas
2.The company has less financial strength compared to the other brands in the industry
1. The company can attain more sponsorship as more international events in the sporting industry are taking place.
2.The company can start entering the lifestyle section of the industry
1. The current economic situation is very bleak, hence expansion is minimal.
2. There is extensive completion from existing players an new players which is growing in the industry.
3.Imitations of the brand is extensively increasing
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.