Posted in Lifestyle and Retail, Total Reads: 15936
SWOT Analysis of Christian Dior with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Christian Dior S.A
Apparel and Accessories
Lifestyle and Retail
Admit It; Explosive is your Dior
Christian Dior is the complete lifestyle designer luxury brand
Christian Dior STP
Urban upper class men and women.
Fashion conscious men and women from the premium class
Complete luxury lifestyle brand
Christian Dior SWOT Analysis
1. Christian Dior has a strong legacy of over half a century and strong presence over various luxury avenues across the world with more than 200 wholly owned points of sale. 2. The brand has successfully forayed into all lifestyle product lines like perfumes, footwear, eyewear. 3. The acquisition of Louis Vuitton one of the largest luxury firms in the world has been a great plus for the brand. 4. The concept stores by Christian Dior with each store having a unique theme gives the brand a unique identity
5. Strong brand name and reputation worldwide
6. Excellent branding and advertising through TVCs and print ads makes Christian Dior a popular brand name
7. More than 80000+ people are employed with the organization
1. The fluctuations in the exchange rates of various countries can lead to loss of revenues for the brand 2. Tough competition means limited market share growth for Christian Dior and also replicas create a problem to brand identity
1. Christian Dior can foray into online retailing which has proved to be an effective medium 2. As a prominent fashion brand it can focus on green initiatives which are gaining popularity among people 3. The brand can look to expand in emerging markets as there is growing demand for luxury products
4. Tie-ups with leading fashion houses and hotel chains can help Christian Dior reach out to the customers
1. Fake imitations can affect the business for Christian Dior 2. The foray of various designers into the field of exclusive wear is a threat to the brand 3. Global slowdown and recession can decline the luxury market
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Christian Dior. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.