Posted in Lifestyle and Retail, Total Reads: 14098
SWOT Analysis of Christian Dior with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Christian Dior S.A
Apparel and Accessories
Lifestyle and Retail
Admit It , Explosive is your Dior
The complete lifestyle designer luxury brand
Urban upper class men and women.
Fashion conscious men and women from the premium class
Complete luxury lifestyle brand
1. Strong legacy of over half a century and strong presence over various luxury avenues across the world with more than 200 wholly owned points of sale. 2. The brand has successfully forayed into all lifestyle product lines like perfumes, footwear, eyewear. 3. The acquisition of Louis Vuitton one of the largest luxury firms in the world has been a great plus for the brand. 4. The concept stores by the brand with each store having a unique theme gives the brand a unique identity
5. Strong brand name and reputation worldwide
6. Excellent branding and advertising through TVCs and print ads
1.The fluctuations in the exchange rates of various countries can lead to loss of revenues for the brand 2. Tough competition means limited market share growth and also replicas create a problem to brand identity
1. The brand can foray into online retailing which has proved to be an effective medium 2. As a prominent fashion brand it can focus on green initiatives which are gaining popularity among people 3. The brand can look to expand in emerging markets like India and Africa there is growing demand for luxury products
1. The brand has been marred by criticism by the fashion fraternity of designing clothes which do not even fit the anorexic model. 2. The foray of various designers into the field of exclusive wear is a threat to the brand 3. The recent global slowdown has seen a steep decline in the luxury market.
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.