SWOT Analysis of IWC Schaffhausen with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
IWC Schaffhausen (International Watch Company)
Watches and Accessories
Lifestyle and Retail
Fine time pieces from Switzerland;
Watches made for pilots, sailors, divers known for their elegance and Engineering
High Income group Men
Watches that are made for Real men with nerve and spirit
1. They have more than 1000 sales outlets worldwide, including more than 35 company-owned boutiques in cities such as Dubai, Hong Kong, Geneva and Moscow.
2. Being a part of the reputed Swiss Richemont Group, the brand has benefitted
3. They have a wide collection of watches, from the daily wear and sports watches to fine classic watches
4. The brand, true to its image, is the timekeeper of the Volvo Ocean Race
5. The watches have developed a reputation of being sturdy and durable
1. The brand awareness of the brand is not among the Target segment, but a portion of it. Only the watch collectors are very well aware of the brand 2. Low penetration in the emerging economies compared to a few premium watch brands
1. More brand penetration and visibility in emerging countries
2. Tie-ups with fashion events and houses to enhance brand position 3. Offer more customisation to customers to tap niche segments
1. The more commonly known brands have a stronger reputation of being luxury watches that can threaten the brand presence
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to IWC Schaffhausen. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.