SWOT Analysis of Valentino S.P.A with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Valentino Fashion Group
Apparel and Accessories
Lifestyle and Retail
Valentino offers high end designer couture and luxury apparel
Urban high class men and women
Fashion conscious men and women in the age group of 25-45.
Valentino offers the complete range of stylish & luxurious Italian designer wear
Valentino SWOT Analysis
1. Valentino has a strong brand presence in over 90 countries with over 700 single brand outlets and 100 directly managed boutiques. 2. Valentino has diversified into several lines like footwear, accessories making it a complete lifestyle brand. 3. The brand has its own procurement and manufacturing facility which also serves as centralized design facility. 4. It is available at all leading e-retailers which help the brand have a high reach
5. Good branding and marketing through print ads and online ads
6. Valentino brand is associated with several celebrities and flim stars
7. The brand offers exclusivity and customized products to its elite customers
1. Valentino has high competition which means limited market share growth
2. The brand has not been able to establish its presence in emerging economies as compared to some competitors
1. Valentino can foray into online retailing which has emerged as one of the prominent forms of reaching out to customers 2. It can also focus on eco-friendly wear collections which are gaining popularity. 3. The brand can tap emerging markets like Asia where there is a growing base for designer wear and affluent customers
1. The highly fragmented fashion industry results in low brand loyalty which is a serious problem 2. Being a global brand, its business is affected by recession, economic crisis etc 3. Fake product imitations affects brand performance of brands like Valentino
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Valentino S.P.A. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.