SWOT Analysis of The Fresh Market with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
The Fresh Market
The Fresh Market
Classical touch like classical music is still played across the stores
Middle and upper class individual
Freshness and quality
1. Credible brand: More than 30 years old history 2. Good distribution network: 130+ stores across the country 3. Unique Ambience: Stores plays classical music, have rustic decorations, and each employee gives a warm greeting and great assistance 4. Ideas and Tips: Different programs like meal idea, holiday idea, seafood making tips, instructional videos, etc. are run to have high customer engagement
5. Online purchase service is available for customers
1. Lack of product innovation, little or no change in menu over long periods 2. Competitive market means low market share and less revenues 3. Primary focus is on grocery, customer need to go to other stores for other products
1. Potential to become a prominent global brand 2. Growth rates and profitability 3. Company can also provide products like clothes, sanitary and household
1. The discounting strategy at Wal-Mart remains the significant 2. Rising cost of raw materials 3. Government regulations and unexpected problems
1. The Kroger Co. 2. Whole Foods Market, Inc. 3. Publix Super Markets, Inc.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to The Fresh Market. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.