Posted in Management & Consulting, Total Reads: 4283
SWOT Analysis of A T Kearney with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
A. T. Kearney
A. T. Kearney
Ideas that last
They address only top management issues.
All industries looking for business solutions
Companies and industries
Strategic and operational consultancy
1. The firm runs nearly 60 offices in 40 countries with 3000 employees across all the offices. 2. A.T. Kearney’s Global Business Policy Council (GBPC) helps business and government leaders all over the world to plan for the future.
3. Clients have consistently ranked A. T. Kearney their preferred choice of consultants (Over 90% of our clients return back to the consultancy)
4. Major service lines are in strategy, mergers, innovation, cost management, manufacturing, marketing and sales
1. Still hasn’t penetrated globally specially into the emerging economies
2. Tough competition from big industry consultants as well as other knowledge consulting agencies
1. They have immense opportunity in the emerging economies.
2. Providing consultancy services to even small and midsized organizations
1. The ongoing recession can create problems for their business.
2. Expansion of existing industry experts
3. Companies setting up their own knowledge centres
1. L.E.K. Consulting 2. McKinsey & Company 3. Bain & Company
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.