Posted in Management & Consulting, Total Reads: 1868
SWOT Analysis of FTI consulting with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Offers multidisciplinary services
All industries looking for business solutions
All industries and companies
They are a established firm in five key businesses - Corporate Finance/Restructuring, Economic Consulting, Forensic and Litigation Consulting, Strategic Communications and Technology
1. FTI employs more than 3,700 professionals in 24 countries across six continents 2. It has largest restructuring business in US 3. FTI Consulting is a member of the World Economic Forum,which is the international organization that convenes business, political and economic leaders to solve some of the world’s key challenges
4. Its areas of expertise include Corporate Finance, Economic Consulting, Forensic Accounting, Technology and Strategic Communications
5. Acquisitions has established it as a strong market player
1. Even though they are present in 6 continents, their geographic penetration is less within the continents 2. Strong competition from existing players means growth is slow
1. They have immense growth prospects in emerging economies. 2. They can further develop expertise by more acquisitions with firms that have synergies with them.
1. The ongoing economic recession can hamper the growth of the firm. 2. The acquisitions can fail if the cultures are too diverse or utilization is not what was projected.
3. Companies setting up their own knowledge centers
1. Booz & Company 2. Hudson Global 3. Huron Consulting
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.