Posted in Sports Teams and Events, Total Reads: 2479
SWOT Analysis of AIFF I-League with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
AIFF(All India Football Federation)
Football league (India)
Sports and Entertainment
Competitive league working to promote and develop Indian football
Indian Football lovers
Indian football enthusiasts Men of age group 15-60
Competitive league with the best Indian players in action
1. Home-grown league and gives a chance to all Indian players to develop their game 2. Have IMG Reliance as Broadcast Partners 3. Foreign talent from Africa and South America plying their trade, leading to a development of the league 4. Highly competitive league which also has the age old rivalry of East Bengal vs Mohun Bagan
5. Extremely popular in Bengal, Goa and a few other states
1.Poor financial status of most of the teams 2.Most teams are institutional teams and hence lack professionalism 3.Most clubs have poor marketing plans which explains the dismal average attendance of 4000 per game 4.Lack of merchandising and TV revenue for the teams
5. Poor quality of most of the fields, resulting in injuries to players
1.Tap into the growing market of football lovers in India, who have grown up watching the European leagues, but have a keen interest in Indian football as well 2.Develop academies and nurture local talent in a better way 3.Have a better marketing plan, and try and increase revenue from merchandising
4. Improve the quality of the stadiums which will in turn ensure high attendance
1. Emergence of IPL and other leagues in hockey, badminton etc may further reduce the interest in the I-league 2.The growing popularity of the English Premier League and other European Leagues is taking the lion’s share of the football merchandising market, and this dominance is only likely to grow even further.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to AIFF I-League. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.