Posted in Telecom Service Providers, Total Reads: 2719
SWOT Analysis of Softbank Mobile with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Mobile Service Provider
Make your cellular an Internet machine
Company that invests to connect people, devices & the world
Mobile Communications; Broadband Infrastructure; Fixed-line Telecommunications; Internet Culture; e-Commerce; and Others
Users of cellular phone services, high-speed Internet access services, Internet protocol (IP) phone service, and transmission services for audio and data across the segments & B2B & B2C e commerce services
Constantly compelling and relevant digital lifestyle leader — today, tomorrow and 100 years ahead
1. Growing Operational Efficiency 2. Competitive Market Position despite presence of some other major brands 3. Diversified Business Operations 4. Appreciated Ad campaigns and good marketing
5. CSR activities especially post Japan’s earthquakes
1. Stiff competition and limited global presence 3.Market Influences by natural disasters
1. Increasing Demand for 3G 2. Positive Outlook for the Mobile Gaming Industry 3. Strategic Growth Initiatives
1. Intense Competition 2. Over Dependence on Japan 3. Stringent Regulations
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Softbank Mobile. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.