Marriott International SWOT Analysis, USP & Competitors
Posted in Tourism and Hospitality, Total Reads: 26677
SWOT Analysis of Marriott International with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Marriott International Inc.
Hotels and Resorts
Tourism & Hospitality
A World of Opportunity; Your home away from home; Live Like a Local
Global market leadership
Leisure travelers , business travelers, premium travelers
Upper class, honeymooners, corporates, families
Prime location and luxury living
1. High brand recognition and recall 2. Technical innovations to improve customer experiences and Constant upgrade of business processes 3. Good employee retention with a total workforce of 150,000 4. Has over 3700 hotels and resorts in over 70 countries
5. Various brands range from attainable to aspirational
1. Competition from long established hotel chains means limited market share 2. Global expansion and high number of hotels may lead to brand dilution
1. High potential in emerging markets 2. Innovation in customer services 3. Better interiors/Well done renovations
4. Indian and as well as global hospitality sectors are looking at a boom
1. Entry of several international brands along with the strong hold of long standing, well established Indian brands 2. Competition on price points 3. Stagnated growth
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Marriott International. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.