Posted in Tourism and Hospitality, Total Reads: 12658
SWOT Analysis of Accor Hotels with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Hotels and Resorts
Tourism and Hospitality
Open Frontiers in Hospitality
Providing service which is innovative in order to grow the demands for solutions
Luxury to Economy Segments
Business travelers as well as leisure travelers belonging to luxury, upscale, mid-market and economy segments
A global, powerful brand that provides innovative, high-quality service to all hotel customers and partners
1.Present in 92 countries, over 4400 hotels and 530000 rooms 2. One of the top Hotel operator worldwide and hotel employer worldwide 4. Years of know-how and expertise in the hospitality industry
5. Increasing bottom line
6. Shift to asset-light operating systems with focus on franchisees and management contracts has increased their profitability margins
7. Accor Hotels has accepted the digitalization around and is now focusing on online sales
8. Their forecast system is helping them optimize sales 9. Service vouchers to over 430,000 corporate clients and 30 million users in 40 countries
1. Other players in the market are using their forecasts as well 2. Since Accor hotels caters to all segments, customers find it difficult to relate to Accor Hotels as a brand
1. Since Hotel management education is gaining popularity globally, Accor can build academies in more countries and give their students a global experience. This will bring in an international level service in each country 2. With a penetration like Accor’s, they can plan packages for the customers 3. Sustainable and inclusive growth
1. Highly competitive market poses a constant threat and increases demand for innovation in offering 2. The global economic condition can hamper sales in the luxury and upscale segments.
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Accor Hotels. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.