Posted in Tourism and Hospitality, Total Reads: 4440
SWOT Analysis of Choice Hotels with USP, Competition, STP (Segmentation, Targeting, Positioning) - Marketing Analysis
Hotels and Resorts
Please help yourselves
Good comfortable, affordable lodging
Budget Hotels, Mid-Market, Upscale
Middle class, high tech youths, extended stay, backpackers, value driven leisure travelers, pet friendly hotels
A global hotel chain that emphasizes on good services with a good value.
1. Affordability and high quality service giving a unique customer experience 2. USAs first hotel chain 3. Franchises more than 6100 hotels in over 30 countries and territories. 4. Very strong presence in US
5. Diverse portfolio
6. Expansion is easier due to the franchise model
7. One of the world’s largest lodging franchisor
1. Limited international presence and is dependent on the Indian market
2. Difficult to maintain control over each franchise
3. Sales team is too aggressive leading to a loss in credibility
1. Emerging markets and expansion overseas 2. Service expansion 3. Rising income
4. Emphasis on promotional programs and packages to increase loyalty
1. Competitors, Indian/international venturing into the segment 2. Local hotels/inns with better offerings and a legacy to back them up 3. Franchise customers can move to other such brands (eg. Best Western)
Browse marketing analysis of more brands and companies similar to Choice Hotels. The BrandGuide section covers SWOT Analysis, USP, STP & Competition of more than 6000 brands from over 20 categories.
The brand names and other brand information used in the BrandGuide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.