1. Britannia has been around 120 years in the industry 2. Britannia is one of India’s most trusted brand with strong brand recall 3. Wide range of bakery products like biscuits, rusks, cakes and dairy products like milk, butter, cheese, etc. 4. Strong distribution network ensuring proper availability of the products even in the remotest of areas
5. Britannia has a major share in biscuits industry
6. Marketing and advertising efficiency
7. Innovative products for health conscious people like oats and porridge, Britannia Nutri Choice biscuits for diabetes patients, Vita Marie Gold, etc.
8. Strong presence in rural markets
9. Products for all food and snacks segments is a big boon for Britannia
1.Lower market share for Britannia in dairy segment 2.Heavy expenditure on advertising and marketing
3.Similar products produced by many companies means high brand switching
1.Increase in purchasing power of people in India 2.Increase its share in the dairy industry 3.Product line extension can benefit Britannia as the company has loyal customers
4.Expansion in other countries
1.Lower price offering competitors can affect Britannia's market share 2.Local dairies and bakeries can cause business losses 3.Inflation can cause fall in sales and revenue
The brandnames and other brand information used in the brandguide section are properties of their respective companies. The companies are not associated with MBASkool in any way. The brand names are used purely for educational/academic purpose only. Utmost Care has been taken in the analysis of the brands. However, if you find any ambiguity kindly help us improve.