Once the judges review all entries, a few good articles will get published on MBASkool and will compete for the "most popular" article. Once selected entries are published online, each participant can access the link to their article. Participants will get a Deadline to share the link of their published article to get maximum readership and engagement on their published article page on MBASkool. All the details would be given to the selected entries later.
LAST DATE (Revised): 29th January, 2017
To participate in the contest, follow the below steps:
1. Please provide originally written and composed article, without using copyright material. Also, provide references at the end of the article.
2. Name the file as Your Name_Article Title
3. Send in your articles in .doc/.docx format with font size 11 (Calibri). Maximum word limit 1500 words.
6. In the Email Subject line please mention, please follow the following:
a. For Students (Email Subject line): "Your Name _ Your Institute Name _ Article Title”
b. For Professionals (Subject line): "Your Name _ Your Company Name _ Article Title”
Note: Please make sure that you follow the subject line as mentioned above to make sure that our automated system picks up your article and details seamlessly
7. Multiple Entries are allowed from same team/individuals.
IMPORTANT: All the articles should be strictly original and free from any kind of plagiarism. Please do not send an article which is already published elsewhere; for example in another magazine or in any blog etc. The article, even if yours, should NOT be active on any other URL on the web.
The list of Top Fifteen Articles would also be announced apart from winning articles which will be given Soft Copy of Certificate of Appreciation. Winning articles, top fifteen articles along with other noteworthy articles will be published on mbaskool.com. All the other articles published on MBASkool will be given acknowledgement email acknowledging the author's effort.